Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What sparked my interest in Foot Zoning

About a year ago I struggled with ailments of my own. I sought the wisdom of a doctor to find none, or should I say that he didn't have time for me, there were others with more pressing issues. I knew of a wonderful lady who was well known for her talents in the Foot Zoning World. I figured I had nothing to lose. Boy, was I right. She could read my feet like a book. She give me wonderful advice for better health both physically and emotionally. (Not to mention she had great spiritual advise as well.)
The changes I started to feel were astonishing. As I worked on improving my diet and my thoughts my pains eased. I then had a knowledgable, friendly, lady whom my mother knew come into my home to zone my sister and brother-in-law.(all of them from out of town) I was so impressed with the things she could tell each one. Out of the graciousness of her heart she zoned me as well. (mind you she did this all for free at about 8 at night---with it taking an hour for each zone which means she didn't leave my house until 11pm and she still had an hours drive to get to her nightly destination=gracious) Her analysis was similar to the first zone I had previously. It was then I knew that there was something spectacular about this modality.  After being zoned a few more times I was shocked at the energy I had and for the first time in a long time I felt content with my life. (actually it was more like -- I was so stinkin' happy I couldn't stand it!) Thats when I decided I wanted to become a Certified Foot Zoner. I want to help others experience the positive, rewarding results that I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment